Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Mixing the Kits Inspiration! :)

Hello!

Today we are sharing a couple of layouts our designer Robin Redd created using a mixture of different ScrapRoom kits that are available this month.  Robin used products from the 
Sept/Oct. Shots of Life Kit, 
September Patterned Paper Kit
and
September Embellishment kit:

"Visiting Tangier"

"I love this picture of my daughter when she was visiting Tangier.
I, also, love this Blush line from My Mind's Eye!
It's not so obvious but I used 5 journal cards from the Shots of Life Kit on this layout. And, of course, the matching enamel dots from the same kit.
I used the My Mind's Eye Polka Dot and Random Dot papers from the Patterned Paper Kit. And the Mixed Bag of the same collection that's in the Embellishment Kit.
I added some flowers and alphabet stickers from my own stash."

"Lucky Dogs"
By Robin Redd
"I used the American Crafts, Hustle and Heart Paper and Puffy Stickers from the Shots of Life Kit for this layout.  I also used the American Crafts, Hustel and Heart Layered Chipboard Stickers from the Embellishment Kit and the American Crafts, Oh, So Lovely Paper from the Patterned Paper Kit.
I used, just a little bit of solid cardstock from my stash."

Here's a look at the kits:


For more information on any of our kits, please visit our website:
Thank you for stopping by... ;)



"

No comments:

Post a Comment