Thursday, March 9, 2017

PhotoPlay Paper "Rhapsody" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!

Today is the last kit reveal/inspiration for the

Here's a look at the 
Take a look at this stunning layout from our
Designer, Brenda Ragsdale:

"My Bohemian Girl"
Brenda Shared this with us about her layout:
"I love the gorgeous colors in this fun whimsical page kit!  It was hard deciding what papers to use because the B sides are awesome on all three of the patterned papers included in the kit.  
The sticker sheet is too die for, such a variety of  unique, fun stickers to choose from.
I feel like this line from PhotoPlay was created with my granddaughter in mind, so naturally I had to create a layout using a photo of her.  
To compliment the colors in the collection I decided to print the photo of my granddaughter
in Sepia, and I am glad I did, I really like how the Sepia worked with the color palette. 
  From the journal cards, I punched out Good Vibes and added chipboard to the back.
Everything with the exception of the Jute, Wood Veneer Hearts and Alpha Stickers are 
included in the kit.
Got a free-spirited girl in your life...this page kit is perfect for documenting something about her life's journey!"

Here's a look at the complete

4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Watch the reveal videos on our YouTube channel for more details! 

Now you have seen all the page kits in the March Flavors of the Month kit!
It's time to join the club today! ;) 

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment