Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Echo Park "Celebrating Spring/Easter" Page Kit Inspiration


It's Wednesday!
We are halfway through the work week!  :)
Here's the
Echo Park "Celebrating Spring/Easter"
Page Kit from the 
Take a look at these fabulous layouts our designers created using this page kit.

"Spring Day"
TSR Designer: Rochelle Spears
Rochelle shares this about her layout:
"Still working on my Daughters album, here's a layout I created using the Echo Park page kit.  It such a cute and bright collection.  In addition to the kit, I also used a sticker from the embellishment kit ("day"), Twine from my personal stash and a butterfly punch."

"Happy Day"
TSR Designer: Steffanie Seiler
Stephanie shares this about her layout:
"I love the bright colors of these collections and all the cute animals. That multi-colored dot paper (called Jelly Beans) has got to be my favorite! I kept the design pretty simple here, going with a grid design and several smaller photos. I made a tag to add in another piece of patterned paper that I really liked. I used mostly stickers for the embellishing and even for the title. The entire sticker sheet was part of the March Embellishment Kit. Made this page come together so quick and easy! "

Stephanie also used the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and Embellishment Kit.  From her personal stash, she used Eyelets and Twine.

Here's a look at 

Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube channel for videos on our kits! 
One last page kit from the March Flavors of the Month kit to share with you!
Stop by tomorrow to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment