Thursday, February 16, 2017

"So Cozy" Layout by Designer Steffanie Seiler

Hello!
Today, Designer Steffanie is up with a super adorable layout she created inspired by the
 using the 
Crate Paper " Heart Day" Page Kit 
one of the four page kits included in the February

"So Cozy
Steffanie:
"How about a little pink for you during this month of all things love and valentines? 
I think I got it covered with this one! I actually used some leftovers from the February FOTM Kit.
. I had these photos of my kitty laying against a unicorn that had pink accents so I thought they'd be a great fit for this collection from Crate Paper."

Have you had a chance to check out this month's kits...they are amazing as always!
Click HERE to check out this month's kits and also get details on subscribing and/or purchasing.

We appreciate you stopping by today and hope you return tomorrow to see 
what we will be showcasing utilizing our February Kits!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment