Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Doubleshot Page Kit - One Canoe Two "Hazelwood" Inspiration

Time for another
 February Doubleshot Kit 
page reveal and inspiration! 

two individual page kits.

Here's the 2nd page kit from the Doubleshot kit:
One Canoe Two "Hazelwood" Page Kit

Check out this awesome video of the Doubleshot Kit 
from TSR's Videographer TinaGale!
Thank you TinaGale!!!

This wonderful layout was created by our Designer, Cassie Wiscarson:

"I Love You"
Here's what Cassie said about her layout:
"I created this page using the page kit from One Two Canoe. I started with the blue cardstock and wanted to continue with the blue color theme with the papers that I selected and layered together. The stickers and cork pieces that came with the page kit were some of my favorites. I also loved the patterned paper and words that come on the branding strip of these papers. I used some foam squares behind some of the photos for additional dimension and then finished off the page with homemade enamel dots."

Here's a look at the 
$15.00/$17.00
(Membership price/Non-Membersip)

To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:
www.scrap-room.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment