Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Shots of Life Pocket Page Inspiration

Hello and Happy Wednesday! 

It's time for the
Inspiration! 

Here's a look at the 
A great mixture of 12x12 cut parts, Project Life Cards, Sticker Sheets and Coordinating Embellishments! 

Did you know that this kit coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kits and sometimes the Doubleshot Kit?
It's a prefect way to get a little more embellishments or papers!

Visit The 
to get a closer look at the 

Here's a look at what our Designer Cassie Wiscarson created using the 

"Sparkle & Shine"
"For this pocket page I combined the Fancy Pants cards with a piece of the Project Life die cut shapes to create a fun page super fast. Pocket pages don’t have to be complicated. I took so many pictures on this day and really love most of them, so it would be impossible for me to just create one or two pages, but with some pocket pages thrown into the mix I am now able to document more photos that I love."

"Everyday Adventure"
"There is just something about the pocket page cards that makes me happy. I love looking at them and deciding which ones I want to use. Also, a lot of the time you can easily cut some up for cute embellishments. For this two page spread I used the Project Life cards and embellishments that are included in the Shots of Life kit. I even added some of the embellishments on top of the pockets. Another 12 photos are ready to go into my albums."


For more information on the 
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment