Thursday, January 12, 2017

Doubleshot Kit Reveal & Inspiration - Fancy Pants Golden Days

Hello and Happy Thursday! :) 

Are you ready to see what our Designer created using the 

two individual page kits.

Today we will share inspiration created with one of the page kits:
Fancy Pants Designs "Golden Days" Page Kit

This page kit is filled with beautiful colors and patterns! 

Check out this awesome video from TSR's Videographer TinaGale!
Thank you TinaGale!!!

Check out the wonderful layouts our Designers created using this page kit:

"Hanging with Hubby"
By: Rochelle Spears
Here's what Rochelle said about her layout:
"I really love this collection! It has such pretty colors and soft patterns!
 I created this layout of my Husband and I going out on a date.  The color from the sun added just enough color to look fabulous with the papers.   This layout is actually the 2nd layout I created with this page kit (first one will be revealed later in the month).  I used doily, flowers, bling and Thickers from my personal stash and the little alphas are from the Embellishment Add-On kit."

"First Meeting"
By: Dee Hunt
Dee shares this about her layout:
"Using the extra paper I had left over from making my Tender Moment layout, I was able to make this page. I  used the alpha sticker sheet  from FOTM kit Echo Park - I Love Winter.  From this layout, you can see how the different page kits can be combined together. 
From my personal stash, I added a gold doily to go with the gold tag."

Here's a look at the 
$15.00/$17.00
(Membership price/Non-Membersip)

To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:
www.scrap-room.com 


Make sure you visit tomorrow for more Doubleshot Kit inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment