Thursday, July 7, 2016

Simple Stories "Bloom & Grow" Page Kit Reveal

It's time to reveal the last page kit from the 

Lets see how our Designers used 

"You Make My Heart Happy"
By: Guest Designer Raechelle Bellus

"This layout was inspired by the title strip. I added some whimsy by fussy cutting two of the banner strips, placing one under the title strip and above the photos. The fussy cut flowers and cute gnome added to the fun theme and kept it a bit on the light side. I used the Simple Stories Let It Grow paper from the July Patterned Paper Add-On Kit along the top and bottom, which I machine stitched.
supplies not included in kit:

plain white cardstock (photo mounting and journaling strips), enamel dots, foam tape, and button twine)."

Here's some close ups:



"Little Farmer Boy"
by: Designer Brenda Ragsdale
"Another awesome and very versatile kit to work with.   I love it when we get page kits that are very versatile.   The first page I created using this kit was a layout about my granddaughter and here you see I used the kit to create a layout about my great nephews day at the local farm.  Isn't the cute little gnome and mushroom diecuts perfect for this little boy page?  The wood grain patterned paper is from the Pebbles "America the Beautiful" Page Kit also in the FOTM Kit.  The alphas stickers and the twine are from my personal stash."  

And here's a closer look at the page kit:
(embellishments varies per kit)

For more information about this Flavors of the Month kit:
 or to subscribe to The ScrapRoom,
please visit:

That is it for the page reveals for the Flavors of the Month kit! Make sure
you visit us tomorrow for the Freaky Fast Friday reveal! 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment