Thursday, July 21, 2016

July Kits ~ Extra Design Team Layouts

Hello and thank you for stopping by!
Today we are sharing two extra layouts created by TSR Designer Rochelle Spears,
using the July Kits.

First up is Rochelle's super cute masculine layout using the 
Fancy Pants " Good Fellows" Page Kit
included in the 
Flavors of the Month Kit

"I Love My Guy"
"Rochelle"
"I used the scraps from Fancy Pants Page kit for this layout. Since I had the triangle already cut, I decided to focus on that piece and work my way around it. I love how it came out! The "I love" & arrow part of the title and the puffy sticker are from the Embellishment Add-On kit. "My Guy" and the twine is from my personal stash. Everything else is from the page kit."

And...the beautiful layout below was created using the
Fancy Pant's Millie & June" Page Kit
included in the
Doubleshot Kit

"Beautiful Maya"
Rochelle:
"I am so in love with this collection! This is the second page from the Face Pants Page kit. Everything I used is from this page kit except the title."

is currently accepting new subscriptions,
Subscription information can be found HERE

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment