Monday, May 16, 2016

Project Life Kit Inspiration

Happy Monday!

Today’s inspiration is for all our Project Life Lovers! 

Here is some fabulous pages from our 
Project Life Designer, Cassie Wiscarson using

"Be Your Beautiful Self"
"When I first saw these cards and enamel dots from the On Trend 2 collection from My Mind's Eye that are included in the May/June Project Life kit I just fell in love. There are pinks, teals, golds and greys and I knew I had just taken the perfect pictures. I cut apart a few of the cards to create embellishments for my page. I then topped off the title card with two dark wood veneer hearts from my stash."

"Life is an Adventure"
"The colors and designs on the Bella Blvd Let's Go Project Life cut apart sheet just pop off the page. I love their mix of colors and designs. I had quite a few pictures that I wanted to use of my daughter's recent ATV ride and this collection was perfect. I added some of the Fancy Pants Sticky Notes from the Attwell collection. The letters, washi tape and date stamp are from my stash."

**24 Better Together Project Life Cards (Not shown in photo)


For more information or to subscribe to this kit, please visit the 

Next week we will reveal more from Designer Cassie using the Project Life kit. 
Until then, please come back tomorrow for Sketch inspiration! :) 

1 comment: