Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May Doubleshot Page Kit Reveal #1

Hey Friends! 
It's time for some Doubleshot inspiration! 

The Doubleshot kit is a smaller version of the Flavors of the Month.  It consists of 2 page kits, enough to create at least 4 single 12x12 layout.  For more inspiration, visit The ScrapRoom's website.

Here's some layouts from our designers using the
Echo Park "Petticoats" page kit:
"Unbearably Cute"
Designer: Brenda Ragsdale
"Such a fun, colorful, girly collection!   I wasn't sure when I first saw the paper with the banners if I wanted to do fussy cut the super cute banners or not since it seemed a little bit busy.   I finally decided to use it as it was.  The patterns and colors were so easy to layer and the layered stickers that come with the kit were perfect.   All products used to create this layout is from the page kit except for the title work and twine.  I can't wait to use the rest of the kit to create another page!!!!" 

"9 is Fine"
Designer: Rochelle 
"I finally was able to scrap this photo of my daughter on her 9th birthday.  These papers from the Echo Park Paper page kit.  I fussy cut the banner and used a flower punch for my flowers.  Everything is from the page kit except the twine and title."

  
"Heaven Sent"
Designer: Dee Hunt
 
"I love to do fussy cutting as you can see. On this layout I used my WRMK Lucky8 punch for the doily. And I also colored my pearls with Copic Markers."
 
Here's the May Doubleshot kit:
 To subscribe to this kit, please visit
www.Scrap-Room.com
Come back tomorrow for more Doubleshot inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment