Monday, May 13, 2013

2 pages, 9 photos, and All Scraps!

If you're like me, you have lots of bits and pieces left over from TSR kits.  Sometimes I'll have a few embellishments and a couple of scraps of patterned papers left over that I just have to keep because they're too good to let go of.

So what do you do?

I've shared before how I love using the divided page protectors that Tammy offers in the TSR store, and these are a PERFECT way to use up leftover kit pieces! 

I used leftover bits and pieces from a previous Christmas kit and was able to get 9 Christmas photos scrapped:

Don't throw out those scraps! Give them one more look and see what you can make out of them!  I certainly didn't think I had enough of this kit left to make TWO pages, but with the help of the divided page protectors...I did! :)

- Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment