Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wrapping Up Project Life January

Hi everyone!  I'm back today to share two more weeks of Project Life pages, TSR style, of course.  First up is Week Three with Pink Paislee Portfolio.

Week Three


This spread using the standard Becky Higgins Design A page protectors.  The main colors of the papers were aqua, mustard, gray, and cream.  However, I detected a tiny bit of red, so I decided to add in some red stickers and cardstock die cuts to play up the red and tie in with my photos.  I like how it turned out.


For the title card, I added some mini alphabet stickers to the tab of the title.  (Just noticing that I need to change the word "Two" to "Three".  Oops.)  I decided to cut out a phrase and the number 3 on my Silhouette using the Diablo cardstock that came in the Snap kit.  Both these files are available in the Silhouette Online Store.  The stickers all came from the Snap 12 x 12 cardstock sticker sheet.  How cool that the stickers work for more than one kit?  




Another die cut.  However, this one is a free Ali Edwards download.  You can find it HERE.

Week Four


The left side is a Becky Higgins Design A page protector, but the right one is a Design F.  It holds ten 3 x 4 inch pics or cards.  Perfect!  Aside from a couple of Silhouette cuts, this page is super simple.  The Carta Bella Traditions paper is so pretty.  I didn't feel like much embellishing was needed.


I plan to go back and stamp the date on the sticker on the title card.  Just gotta get some more Staz On Jet Black ink since the sticker has a shiny surface.


So that wraps up the first four weeks in January.  I'm still pretty amazed at how well the TSR kits are working for these pages.  And, I still have enough scraps to make some traditional pages if I want.  Be back soon with my next four pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment