Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's All In the Details: FOTM Kit!

So it probably isn't very nice... or ladylike... to say it, but I will.  "Neener, neener!  I have my November kit already!!!"  Do you imagine me sticking my tongue out, too?  Let's just say it's not out of question...  *grin*

And now since I'm feeling a little guilty about acting like an immature 12-year-old (but I'm so good at it!), how's about I give you a close up view of what our DT did with the FOTM kits while you wait for your box to arrive?  Yeah, thought that would make you feel better!

Pebbles Seen & Noted detail by Beth Hallgren
Cosmo Cricket S'more Love detail by Melanie Call
American Crafts 5th & Frolic detail by Beth Hallgren
Crate Paper Acorn Avenue detail by Melanie Call
Pretty darn exciting, yes?  Your kit will be shipping soon, so maybe you should start clearing off your scrappy space and thinking about the details YOU are going to include on your next layout.  And if you are in need of a little inspiration, Aphra will be sharing an idea with you this Friday - stop on by and check it out!

- Theresa/Savi

No comments:

Post a Comment