Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Photo Assignment: Leaves

Leaves.   Leaves on trees, leaves on the ground, leaves on kids, leaves on pumpkins, leaves in pretty centerpieces, leaves stuck to your car, brand new green spring leaves, leaves on houseplants, or leaves tracked ALL OVER the house... you get the idea.  We all have leaves, and they are EVERYWHERE.  And did I mention, tracked all over the house?

I think the Simple Stories lines would be amazing with leaf pictures... and isn't it great that you happen to have some in your stash right now?  *big grin*

We've kicked off this photo assignment with these photos from the Design Team:
Beth says:  "Fall splendor!"
Jenny says:  "Last year during Thanksgiving, my mom made this "Thankful Tree" for our family. We each got a paper leaf, and we wrote things that we were thankful for down on the leaves before hanging the leaves on the tree. It then became our table centerpiece for our big Thanksgiving meal.  I think a new tradition was born..."   (totally loving this!!!)
Aphra says:  "How wonderFALL!"
I say:  "It's been so horribly dry here... the leaves are either turning brown and falling off or just plain old falling off. No pretty colors this year."
So now it's your turn to go out there and capture that image you have in your head when you think of leaves.  It would be a great addition to your Project Life, Month-in-Review, or calendar pages.  You may even be inspired to take more than one photo and make a layout about what your leaves look like this time of year.  Aphra has this to say:  "I hope some members post their pics, too. I'd love to see and be inspired to go on a little fall photo shoot!"  Couldn't agree more!  Who can't use inspiration?  So go ahead and link up YOUR leaf photo with Mr. Linky - and thanks!

- Theresa/"Savi"

2 comments:

  1. I love fall! I have a slide show of pics on my blog... http://momma-paparazzi.blogspot.com/2012/10/weekend-wrap-up-and-400-posts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall colors. I am so glad to be able to share the pics I took while out enjoying the colors. Great idea.
    Thanks!
    Rachelle
    http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-beauty-of-naturefall-colors.html

    ReplyDelete