Monday, October 22, 2012

Lettering Detail by Jenny!

My favorite scrapbooking embellishment? LETTERS! I can't get enough of them. Chipboard letters, foam letters, fabric letters, vinyl letters...it doesn't matter. I'll take one of each in every color, please! :) Letters and title work can add SO much to a page. For my "Thankful..." page, I immediately fell in love with the font style and size of these fabric Thickers by American Crafts:
However, when I placed them on my page, the title just didn't "pop" like I wanted it to, so I used my white gel pen (UniBall Signo white pen is AMAZING!) and added a thin outline to each letter. The result:
Just a simple little white outline on fabric letters can bring your titles to life. Take another look at all those letter stickers/Thickers that you have and see if a white outline is just what they need! ;)

- Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment