Friday, September 21, 2012

Hungry for Some Soup? It's In the Details!


Jillibean Soup, that is!  We're pretty happy to have a delicious double helping this month, with Grandma's Lima Bean Soup and Country Pumpkin Chowder in the kits.  While I'm not exactly sure those soups would be a hit on my dining room table (my boybarian horde is picky), I am sure that all the extras that came with the kits were a hit with our Design Team!  Check out how we put those great extra bits to work:
Brenda perfectly matched her daughter's headband with this gorgeous felt blossom - and added those great "banner bites" flags, too!
Melanie took the banner bites stickers to the next level - layers, twine, and brads - oh my!
Jenny created a sticker and button embellie cluster to match the Bean Blossom flower.  Love all the different textures and patterns - and they make a great flag anchor, too!
Beth layered one diecut under a photo and popped the other up for great dimension.  She also trimmed off those fuzzy tabs that end up on diecuts - quick and easy, but a lot of impact.
I used one of the larger diecuts to anchor my title - and used more diecuts to stand in for the letter "O".

So break out all the delicious extras and season your Jillibean Soup layouts with wonderful details, too!  Soup's on!  MMMMmmmmm...

- Theresa (a.k.a. "Savi")

No comments:

Post a Comment