Thursday, June 23, 2011

An Extra Sketch and a Reminder!!

Hi, Sarah here with an extra sketch to get your imagination going! Clouds, butterflies and flowers seem to be in right now so I used those elements as inspiration for this sketch.


For my layout I used the super cute Pebbles from the June Flavors of the Month kit. I just love that flowered paper! It immediately reminded me of this picture of my little girl that I have been saving for almost a year now. It matches her outfit perfectly :)


Everything on my layout above is from the June Flavors of the Month Kit and Double Shot Kit except the white letters (May embellishment kit) and the flowers with the jewels in the center and twine (from my stash).

And don't forget about our Sketch Challenge we having going on at the moment. You can check out the deets HERE.

I hope you have enjoyed this sketch! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sarah! You have adorable girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [25 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete