Friday, May 15, 2009

Randomness


Randomness....

Is that even a word? I'm not sure but let's hope so because that is what this blog post is all about. I love to use random items on my scrapbook pages. I'm not always concerned if the item may/may not be archival safe. I just spray it with some archival mist and attach it to my page. Take this page for example, it is filled to the brim with RANDOMNESS. I especially love the tags and the souvenir I picked up from Shogun's. Not sure what you would call it but it is kind of like a drink umbrella, only it isn't an umbrella. What are some random items you have used on a scrapbook page?
:)
Shawnna

2 comments:

  1. I have used some tags that come on new clothes like from Old Navy. I also used napkins from special events or special places. I just love using "RANDOMNESS' stuff on pages too! :)

    ReplyDelete