Friday, May 8, 2009

All About Mom

Can you believe Mother's Day is on Sunday?!?

Since this year I have been all about using what I have and going a little Eco Friendly I decided to make all those special Mom's in my life something that I know they will love while making a dent in my stash. If you didn't have time to go out and buy something or ran out of time to make something for your Mom this is fun and is sure to put a smile on her face.

It is made using one of my favorite things, Starbucks Frapuccino's. I altered the carton and all the little jars and put some chocolates in this one, but you can put whatever your Mom likes (ie. chocolates, drink mixes, other candies, bath stuff, craft supplies) to make it special for her.



If you take the time to make one I sure hope you come back here and leave a comment so we can check it out. :) Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful ladies.

Smiles,
Angela

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, Angela! I hope I get something that fun for Mother's Day - but since I'm a mom of all boys, I think I'll have to make one for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete