Thursday, August 11, 2022

August 2022 JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ Designer Robin Redd

Hello crafty friends!
Today we are showcasing the travel themed layout 
Designer Robin Redd
created based on the 
August JumpStart Sketch
Robin:
"I love when we get travel themed paper in our kits. I’m still working on my trip to Egypt in 2018! Of course, this line worked perfectly with my pictures and it made it even easier by using this month’s sketch.
My Stash: 
Alphabet Stickers, Dotted stamps and black ink."

To create her layout, Robin used the
Simple Stories "Let's Go" Page Kit
one of four page kits included in the 
August Flavors of the Month Kit
And the sketch this month...
Inspired by the layout and/or the sketch?
You have until
August 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to create a layout based on the sketch and upload it into the
August Challenges Album
located in the
Thank you for stopping by!
Our team is looking forward to seeing how this month's sketch inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment