Friday, August 12, 2022

August 2022 Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Emiley Steinbruegge

Happy Friday Friends!
Today's featured layout created by
Designer Emiley Steinbruegge
based on the
August 2022 Freaky Fast Formula
combined with the
Echo Park "Let's Craft" Page Kit
included in this month's
Flavors of the Month Kit
"Craft"
Emiley:
"I really love the beautiful patterned papers in the Echo Park Let's Craft kit and the floral embellishments are absolutely gorgeous! Using the Freaky Fast Friday Formula, I was able to put the base of this layout together very quickly - and then I started with the embellishments! Lol - I just kept adding more and more florals until my 3.5" circle from the formula was almost completely covered up...it is in there though! I also created a coordinating second page for this layout.
From my stash - foam adhesive, paint for splatters, twine, ink"

This month's formula...
Inspired by Emiley's  page and/or the formula and want to join in the fun?
Create a layout and upload it to the 
August Challenges Album
in our
by
August 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog and would love for you
to visit our website to check out all of the wonderful kits we offer...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment