Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Maggie Holmes - Round Trip Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Friends!

We have more inspiration for you today from the

The Designers used the
to create these fun layouts:

Robin Redd
"Concert in the Park"

Robin shares this about her layout:
So, when I'm ready to scrapbook, I pull out my ScrapRoom kits and flip through my photos on my phone to choose which photos to use by looking at the colors of my photos and how they work with my kits. I love when the stars align and the photos jump out at me. That's how I felt when I picked these photos for this kit. Such a lovely combination.
From my stash: Alpha Stickers and title.

Emiley Steinbruegge
"Explorer"
Emiley shares this about her layout:
The color palette in the Round Trip kit is right up my alley - I love it! The icons on the sticker sheet made this kit perfect for documenting a day of hiking and exploring with my kids. I also fussy cut some of the florals from the paper to include as embellishments because they are beautiful! I did end up using one small strip of paper from the paper add-on kit.
From my stash - foam adhesive, black pen, white cardstock

Rochelle Spears
"Fun❤️Day"
Rochelle shares this about her layout:
I really love the flower paper!  I enjoyed fussy cutting them... and if you know anything about me, you know that I love the look of fussy cutting, I just don't like to do it. LOL. If I were at a crop, I would "delegate" LOL! You know who you are!! :) 

Shannon Allor
"Sun+Fun"
Shannon shares this about her layout:
Sketches are my favorite way to start a layout! I made the fishtail banner a bit bigger than the sketch. The Maggie Holmes florals are stunning! Stash used: Shimmerz paint.
Here's the sketch Shannon used for her layout:

Check out Shannon's Video here:

Make sure you subscribe to both YouTube channels:
and to 

Here's the page kit the Designers used to creae to their layouts:
from the
July 2022 Flavors of the Month Kit:
Tomorrow we will share more inspiration from July's Flavors!

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment