Friday, July 15, 2022

July 2022 Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Robin Redd

Good morning TSR friends!
Today we are showcasing the double page layout 
Designer Robin Redd
created inspired by the
July Freaky Fast Formula
and utilizing the beautiful products included in the 
Simple Stories: America the Beautiful" Page Kit 
combined the the 
 July Embellishment Add On Kit.

"Fun & Fireworks on the 4th"
Robin:
"I was thrilled I was able to use this month's cut file with my layout. I love the added dimension it gives. I, also, had so much fun using the Freaky Fast Friday Formula on this layout. I used the border sticker on the bottom for the 11" x 1" piece. I really enjoy the challenge of the FFF. It gives me a little bit of structure and I like that. My Stash - Acrylic number for the year."

And here is this month's formula...

We hope that Robin's layout and/or the formula inspires you to create a layout
and share it with us in our
And if you are lovin' on this page kit, check it out on our website
Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment