Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Mixing up the Kits with Lori Stroup

Hello Friends!
Today, we are sharing this fun layout created by 
Design Team Member
 Lori Stroup
using a variety of the 
"Constant Companion"
Lori said this about her layout:
"For this month's Mixing the Kits layout, I have used Jen Hadfield's Reaching Out collection. I just love the patterns that were included in the Patterned Paper Kit and the Shots of Life Kit. They were the perfect backdrop for these photos of my granddaughter with her favorite stuffed animal.

I based my layout on this month's fun sketch and made good use of both sides of the papers from the patterned paper kit. I fussy cut a few small flowers from one of the papers for the cluster by my title and I added in a couple of the foam stickers from the Embellishment Kit. The washi tape that I received in my Shots of Life kit was a bit too sheer to add to the blue polka dot paper as is, so I added it to a piece of white cardstock and cut it to fit. It shows up so much better this way.

Kits used - Shots of Life, Patterned Paper Kit, Embellishment Kit
From stash - white cardstock, alphabet stickers,, enamel hearts."

Here's a look at the kits Lori used:

Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment