Monday, July 19, 2021

July/August Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Monday!
Today, we are excited to share this wonderful page spread created by

"Week 20/2021"
Lori said this about her layout:
"For this month's layout using the July portion of the Shots of Life Kit, I have used the cut parts from Paige Evans' Wonder collection and a few of the cut apart pieces from the PinkFresh Happy Blooms paper. Both collections work well together and make for a fun bright layout. I kept this week pretty simple in the embellishing department. After I added a title to each of the photos there really wasn't much more that needed to be done. I loved the puffy stickers that were included in this month's kit and scattered them around my layout. That also made me pull a couple of puffy alphas from my stash to create my title card and to add a few of the titles around my layout.

Kits used - Shots of Life 

From stash - white cardstock, purple and yellow pattern paper scraps for matting, puffy alphas, tiny tile alphas, labels a couple of die cuts, 4x6 journaling card "

Here's a look at the
A great mixture of 12x12 cut a-parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include stickers, wash tape, sequins, ephemera and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kit!
It's a perfect way to add a little more embellishments and papers to create even more great pages! 

To join the 
 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Club
please visit our website at:

Thank you for stopping by and please come by tomorrow to see how Lori uses the
different ScrapRoom Kits to create a layout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment