Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Tuesday!

Here's a look at the last page kit from the
June 2020
Flavors of the Month Kit!

The Designers used the
Simple Stories Summer Farmouse Page Kit:
to created these layout:


Lisa Hidy
"Summer Day"

Lisa shares this about her layout:
"These colors just scream Summer and were perfect for these picture of my sister and her family on their trip to the strawberry farm near our home! These fun foam titles by Simple Stories are so cute and make it easy to add a title to your layout! 
From my stash: doily
I also used the sticker sheet from the embellishment kit for the watermelon stickers and strawberry basket."


Heather Guy
"Hello Sweet & Sassy"

Heather shares this about her layout:
"I went embellishment crazy on this layout using the Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse kit. I used a lot of foam dots to add different dimensions to the embellishments. The primary colors in the page are beautiful and helped to capture this moment of my cousin and I."


Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Simple Stories Summer Farmouse Page Kit:

Please visit our website

What a fabulous fun page kit and wonderful layouts!
For more information check out our website:

Tomorrow we will be showcasing the June Doubleshot kit! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment