Tuesday, June 23, 2020

June Kits - Design Team Extra Layouts

Hello!
Today were are featuring additional layouts created by two of our designers using the
Carta Bella "Summer Market" Page Kit
included in this month's
Flavors of the Month Kit

First up is an amazing layout created by 
Designer Lisa Hidy
"Let's Go Outside"
Lisa:
"I had fun layering all the beautiful patterns in this fun kit! My favorite part was that two of the papers are perfect for fussy cutting! I was able to fussy cut the two jars of flowers from one of the papers pretty easily, they made lovely embellishments for my layout!
From my stash: aqua enamel dot
I also used the embellishment kit for the word strip, floral embellishment and summer tag.
***note that cardstock is from Fancy Pants Cake Smash kit."

The super cute layout below is the creative work of 
Designer Rachelle Spears
"My Busy Bee"

We appreciate you stopping by our blog.
If you haven't yet, make sure you stop by our website and check out the amazing kits we are offering this month:

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment