Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Vicki Boutin Wildflowers & Honey Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Friends!

Here's a look at the last page kit in the
September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit.

Our Designers created wonderful layouts using the
Vicki Boutin Wildflowers & Honey Page Kit!

Take a look: 

Design Team Member
Heather Guy
"You & Me"
Heather said this about her layout:
"When I opened my kit this month, I instantly fell in love with the Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey kit! The colors and patterns in this collection are amazing! I used the add-on embellishment kit also and completed this layout of my husband and I in just 30 minutes! Spray ink was added from my stash."


Designer Team Member
Grace Tolman
"For the Record"
Grace said this about her layout:
"used these products for this set of photos because of the vibrant artwork behind one of my photos. I felt the tone of the papers matched the feel of the restaurant that we ate at. 
Since I had 6 photos and wanted to only create a single page, I first laid my photos onto my page first then with a ruler, measured the rest of the area so I can cut out papers to fill in those spaces. I also liked how the black cardstock created a good grid for the photos and papers.
To add some dimension to the page, I added some of the die cuts (flowers and heart) with foam adhesive.
There was a die cut “record” word in my kit and I used that as part of my title, I grabbed some smaller alphabet stickers from my stash to complete the title."

Check out Grace's process video here:

Here's a look at the
and a look at the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment