Monday, September 9, 2019

My Mind's Eye One Fine Day Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Monday!

We are continuing the showcase of our 
September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit
with the
My Mind's Eye One Fine Day Page Kit.

Design Team Member
GRACE TOLMAN
Created this wonderful layout:
"Wonderful Birthday"
Grace said this about her layout:
"These papers were so lovely and fresh that it was just the perfect set to use to document my birthday from a few years back. I usually have my photos in the center, placed horizontally. But I was trying to deviate from my norm so not all of my pages look the same. So to make a “slight” change to my normal design, I turned my photos about 30 degrees so it can look slanted. It worked out just right and I didn’t have to trim any photos. 
The stickers were the perfect finishing touches for this page. I added some of them with foam adhesive to give them dimension and the page more interest."
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Chipboard letter stickers (Thickers, American Crafts)

Take a look at Grace's process video here:

Here's a look at the:

and a look at the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment