Wednesday, July 3, 2019

PhotoPlay Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Good Morning! 

Today we are sharing this wonderful layout 
Design Team Member
Grace Tolman
created using the 
PhotoPlay Squeeze in Some Fun Page Kit
from the 

"Viva Summertime"
 
Grace said this about her layout:
"I love the colors of these papers. Since my page is all about a trip to the local ice cream shop, I decided to cut out some of the beautiful papers into ice cream scoops and cones. I even used a couple of the citrus stickers as my “cherry” on the top of my ice creams. I love how it turned out.

Products used: PhotoPlay “Squeeze in Some Fun” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Silhouette Cameo die cut machine"

Check out Grace's process video here:

Here's a look at the

and a look at the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:



No comments:

Post a Comment