Tuesday, February 12, 2019

My Mind's Eye Splendor Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning! 

Today, we have couple of a layouts from our 

 Designer using the 
My Mind's Eye Splendor Page Kit
from the
February 2019 Doubleshot Kit! 

Take a look at 
Rochelle's
"Fabulous"
Layout:

and 
"Happy"
Here's what Rochelle says about her layouts:
"Wow!  My Mind's Eye hit it out the park with this collection.  Oh my! I love it.  Honestly, you just can't go wrong with this collection.  It was perfect  for my son's photos the day after he proposed to his wife.  I feel so much emotion looking at these layouts and really, the collection has a lot to do with it! ;)"

Rochelle used the following page kit to create her layout:

February 2019 Doubleshot Kit:

From the
February 2019 Doublshot Kit:

If you would like to subscribe to our monthly kit club,
please visit:

Tomorrow, we will be sharing the Recipe Card layouts! 

So get your password ready, so you can download the instructions! If you don't know what I'm talking about, go check out our website! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment