Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Crate Paper "La La Love" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello All!

The  
Crate Paper "LaLa Love" Page Kit
has beautiful colors!
Check it out here with these wonderful layouts created by our designers:

Lisa Hidy
"Sweet Heart"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"These papers were perfect for these sweet photos of my friend's granddaughter showing off two of her fun hats! I love the foam stickers and the dimension they give to your page!
From my stash: button"

Heather Guy
"Sweat Heart"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"What is not to La La Love about the Crate Paper kit!! All the great patterns and the touches of blue with the pink and red made for easy scrapping of my nephew. With great embellishments and chipboard and washi tape, the only thing I added from my stash was the twine for the tag."


Here's a look at the 

Just ONE of the FOUR page kits from the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment