Saturday, December 16, 2017

See Who's Joining the ScrapRoom's Design Team!! (WooHoo!)

Good Morning!

The ScrapRoom would like to Welcome
to the Design Team! 

Here's a little bit about Christine:
"I'm Christine Meyer and I'm so delighted to be joining The ScrapRoom team!
 I grew up in Los Angeles and moved to Austin, Texas for college.  I met my husband there and have moved several times with him as he follows God's call to serve as a Pastor.  We moved to Ohio about 18 months ago and love it here.  I love to do Paper Crafting in just about any form and especially love to use it to document memories of my four kids! 
 I am currently on the Design Teams for Paper House Productions, SRM Stickers, and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  I am blessed to stay at home with my kids and manage their education!  Life keeps me busy but I love every minute of it!  Paper crafting provides some much needed downtime to help slow down that busy life! In addition to paper crafting, I'm an avid distance bike rider.  When the weather is right, it can be a tough call between crafts and getting out on a trail :).  I once read that you need a hobby that makes you happy (paper crafts) and one that makes you healthy (biking) - I'm thankful to have some fun things to do with my downtime! 
You can find more of my work on my YouTube Channelblog, my facebook page, or as cameyer71 on Instagram."

We are overly thrilled that Christine has joined the team and we cannot wait to share her awesome process videos that will certainly inspire and motivate you to get more pages done!

Make sure you subscribe HERE to the ScrapRoom YouTube Channel.

Please visit our 
to read all about our Designers!

Also..
BIG THANK YOU 
To Steffanie Seiler 
for her dedication and creativity she has given The ScrapRoom over the last 2 years as a designer.  We will miss you!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to have you on the team with us Christine! Can’t wait to see how you inspire us!

    ReplyDelete