Friday, December 15, 2017

December Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Rochelle Spears


It's Fri~YAY!!!!
Time for a dose of December Freaky Fast Formula inspiration.  
Using the Crate Paper" F.alala" Page Kit
one of four kits included in the 
December Flavors of the Month Kit 
Designer Rochelle Spears 
created the wonderful layout below based on this month's formula:
Rochelle:
"I had a lot of fun creating this layout with this formula. It didn't take me long to figure out how I wanted the paper s to go. I really loved all the embellishments in the page kit! The only thing from my personal stash was the twine and alphas I used for the title. The word "Santa" is wood Thickers that are dipped in white paint. 
I love them! If still available, you might find them in the TSR Store! "

Inspired by  by Rochelle's layout and want to give this challenge a try?
Well here is the board.
For complete details and rules, click HERE

Have an awesome weekend and if you haven't already, 
make sure you stop by our website:
to check out this month's kits.

2 comments: