Thursday, October 12, 2017

Jillibean Soup "Farmhouse Stew" Inspiration

Good Morning Friends! 

Today, we are sharing inspiration from the other page kit from the

The Scrap-Room's Doubleshot Kit consists of 
(2) individual page kits.

Take a look at the 
Jillibean Soup "Farmhouse Stew" Page Kit! 

Designer Lisa Hidy created this beautiful layout using this page kit:

"Happy Together"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"This kit was such fun to work with. These puffy stickers add dimension without needing to even use pop dots! I adored the floral paper and just had to fussy cut some fun flowers to accent my picture. The fun little framed quotes are so much fun and when I saw this one I knew I had the perfect picture to use it with! I know you will love working with this kit as much as I did!FROM MY STASH: die (together), brown cardstock, ink for edges of flowers and paper and journal spot for journaling."

Here's a look at the
October Doubleshot Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

For a closer look, here's a video reveal from 
from TSR's videographer TinaGale!
$15.00/$17.00 + shipping
(Membership price/Non-Membership)
To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:

See you back here tomorrow with the recipe layout reveals! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment