Wednesday, October 4, 2017

American Crafts ~ Shimelle's Glitter Girl Page Kit Inspiration! :)

Hello Friends!

This week we start sharing inspiration from our 

Let's start with the first page kit:
 American Crafts - Shimelle "Glitter Girl":
 * Embellishments will vary.

Take a look at how are Designers used this page kit to create wonderful layouts:

"Wonder Love"
By: Heather Guy
Heather said this about her layouts: 
"When I received this kit, I knew I had the perfect picture of my niece to scrap with it! The shaker sticker that says "Think Happy" and has little stars in it matched her face paint to a T! She was in full wonder at her 1st baseball game and this kit was perfect to sum up the memories of that day! I used some enamel stars and the bakers twine from my stash."

"I'm So Fancy"
By: Ashley Smith
Ashley shares this about her layout:
"FOTM, Embellishment Kit, Black Cardstock for matting photos, twine, Thickers, Letter Stickers
I think the Glitter Girl collection is perfect for a scrapbook page about my own little glitter girl and her interesting sense of style. I had so much fun "dressing up" my page with embellishment clusters.
I started down by the bottom photo and worked my way up. I did a lot of cutting up and repurposing stickers to suit my needs. I rearranged the flower stickers, cut them in half, cut the leaves off, reshaped the word bubbles from the patterned paper, and used the branding strip. 
TIP OF THE DAY: Don't be afraid to cut up the stickers and ephemera to customize them for your page. It's fun!"
***Ashley also used the Embellishment Kit, Black Cardstock for matting photos, twine, Thickers, Letter Stickers

"Saving the World"
By: Steffanie Seiler
Steffanie said this about her layout:
"this turned out to be the perfect collection for this photo of a bunch of scrapbooking friends out on our annual shopping trip to the craft store! I love the little credit card looking embellishment which actually became the driving force behind my theme. The bright colors and variety of prints made putting this together so much fun. As I was trying to decide what to do with the title, I saw this die-cut speech bubble that said "saving the world"...the light bulb went off and it was a done deal from there. Love, love, love this FOTM kit!"
** STeffanie also used the Embellishment Add_n Kit and items from her own stash: mist, alphabet stickers and letters.

 Here's a look at the complete  October Flavors of the Month kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!
Visit our 
for reveal & process videos with our kits!

Thank you for stopping by! 
Visit us tomorrow when we give you a closer look at another October "Flavor"! 

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with this line ladies! Such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic inspiration ladies :) Looking forward to using my glitter girl collection :)

    ReplyDelete