Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Mixing Kits Inspiration...

Good morning everyone!

Today we are sharing with you a layout our designer Robin Redd created using a mixture of different kits that are available this month.  Robin used products from the 
July/August Shots of Life kit, July Patterned Paper Kit and July Embellishment kit 
to create this layout:
"I was so excited when I saw Crate Paper’s Palm Spring paper in the Shots of Life kit. My son recently moved to Palm Springs so I’ve been driving out there every now and again to see him. I’ve always loved Palm Springs and I’m so jealous of his 115 degree weather.

Obviously, I had to scrapbook pictures from a visit with him. I cut apart a few ‘musts’ from the Palm Springs paper to add to my layout. I embellished with Crate Paper’s Tropic, Retreat and Simple Stories’ So Much Fun (Patterned Paper Kit). 

I used card stock and alphabet stickers from my stash. Also, the buttons and embroidery floss on the flowers are from my stash.

I don’t know why but I cracked myself up using the #Hi from Pebble’s Phrases (Embellishment Kit). I mean, who uses #Hi?! lol I loved using some of the cute ephemera from Simple Stories (Embellishment Kit), too. Per my usual, I had to use foam tape to attach them to my layout.

I made the flowers out of paper from the Patterned Paper Kit by just cutting circles out, inking the edges then cutting straight lines towards the center. I fluffed them up a little and added a button. I cut the leaves, basically the same way. I creased them down the middle before cutting ‘veins’ into them."

Here's a look at the kits:


For more information on any of our kits, please visit our website:

Thank you for stopping by... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment