Wednesday, July 19, 2017

"Dream" Process Video by Robin Redd

Good Morning and happy HUMP day!

Today is Show & Tell day! 

That means, we get a special treat from Robin!  Take a look a this process video
of Robin creating a pocket page from the 

Check out Robin's process video here:


Here's the layout:
"Dream" 
by: Designer Robin Redd
Here's what Robin shares about her layout:
"The Pebbles, You Got This (July Shots of Life), just spoke “selfies” to me. Even as a 53 year old, I have plenty of selfies! lol  I cut each card apart then decided which pictures to use and which cards to use with this layout.    To make the top 4” x 4” photo fit into the 4” x 6” spot, I attached a 2” x 4” piece of Pebbles Fri-Yay (July Patterned Paper Kit). Then, I embellished it with the word, Dream (July Embellishment Kit).

I used pieces from Pebbles Ephemera (July Shots of Life) to embellish my cards and page. I even added some to the outside of the page protector!  I made a little error on my tiny journaling on the Simple Stories Ephemera (July Embellishment Kit). So, I used ‘white-out’ to, well, white it out. Then, I put a piece of the Bo Bunny Clear Stickers (July Shots of Life) over that so it was less noticeable.
A couple of arrow stickers embellish (July Embellishment Kit) a pocket card."

I hope you enjoyed the video and that it's inspired you to ...get more pages done!

For more information on the 
or any of our other kits, please visit our website:

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment