Thursday, January 5, 2017

Fancy Pants Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration

Day 2 of kit reveals & inspiration! 

Here's a fun page kit from the
Fancy Pants "Joy Parade" Page Kit:
How fun is this collection! 

Look at how Rochelle used the page kit to create her page:

"Life is a Party"
Rochelle shared this about her layout:
"I had a great time creating with this paper.  I love the pop of black that I added.  I added some of the ephemera pieces from the Embellishment Add On Kit and twine from my personal stash. "

Here's a look at the
Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 
Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube challenge for video's on our kits.
YouTube Channel
Can't wait to see how you use this collection! :) 
See you back tomorrow with more inspiration and page reveal! 

1 comment: