Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Echo Park Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration

Hello and welcome to the first page kit reveal from the 
Echo Park "I Love Winter" Page Kit
Get your winter photos ready! 😉

Check out these fabulous layouts our designers created using this page kit:

"All Bundled Up"
TSR Designer: Brenda Ragsdale
Brenda shared this about her layout:
"I am never disappointed with any of the page kits included each month in the Flavors of the Month Kits.   And this month is no exception.   I love the incredible  mix of patterns and colors of this month's Echo Park "I Love Winter" Page Kit.   I could not wait to start cutting into this kit to create a layout for these fun photos of my grandson, Andre.  I am looking forward to creating a second layout (companion page) with the remaining goodies leftover in this kit.  To embellish my layout I also used some of the EP "I Love Winter" chipboard pieces from the 

"Snow Day"
Designer: Steffanie Seiler
 
 Stephanie shared this about her layout:
"This is the pairing of two things I love---Echo Park and snow photos! I have always preferred the bolder winter collections over the softer, muted ones. Probably in part due to the fact that I have boys and they are always wearing bolder, brighter, more saturated colors. So this FOTM kit featuring the "I Love Winter" collection from Echo Park was a perfect fit for these photos of my boys playing in some rare snow that fell for us a few years ago. I love all the different patterns to choose from and adore the stickers and chipboard elements! This was just a fun page to create with one of my favorite manufacturers!
(design inspired by sketch from Scrapbook Generation)
"

Stephanie also used some papers from the Patterned Paper Add-On kit and some Embellishments from the Add-On Embellishment kit.  From her own stash, she added corrugated alphas, Stickles and enamel dots.

Here's a look at the

Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube challenge for video's on our kits! 
See you back here tomorrow with another page kit reveal! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So fun. I'm super excited for this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun layouts! Excited about this collection!

    ReplyDelete