Thursday, August 11, 2016

Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness Page Kit Reveal

Hello!!!

Today is the last day of the Flavors of the Month Kit - Page Kit Reveals! 

 here's some stinkin' cute layouts from our designers:

"Hello Sunshine"
By: GDT Bethany Roisland
"Can we say flowers, flowers, flowers? I absolutely loved the flowery page included in this line so I just knew I had to cut them out and use them as embellishments (and yes it took a while so find yourself a good movie to watch while you do it)! All that work was worth it because I love the way it turned out!"

"Oh Happy Day"
By: Brenda Ragsdale
"Such bright and fun colors as well as a fun mix of flower, polka dot, word and striped patterns in this page kit.   This kit screams fun and happiness to me and what better use for the kit than to use it to scrap a photo of one of my granddaughter's happy days! 
All items used to create this page are from the kit with the exception of the 
enamel dots and alpha stickers from my personal stash!"  

"Sun & Fun"
By: Rochelle Spears
"I had a lot a fun creating with this page kit.  The colors are so pretty and perfect for summer photos.  I used a white cardstock to punch a doily with a Martha Stewart punch.  I also used stencils and inks for the background.  I fussy cut some flowers, added title and twine from my personal stash and I love how my layout come out!" 


For more information about this AUGUST  Flavors of the Month kit:
or to purchase/subscribe to The ScrapRoom kits,
please visit:

Make sure you come back tomorrow for more Designer inspiration! :) 

Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment