Tuesday, August 23, 2016

August Kits ~ Design Team Extra Layouts!!!!

Hello TSR subscribers, fans, and friends!
Today we are showcasing the extra layouts the TSR Designers created using the 
August Kits.

The first four layouts we are showcasing today were all created using the 
Jillibean Soup " Mushroom Medley" Page Kit
included in the 
Flavors of the Month Kit
Designer Cassie Wiscarson
"What An Awesome Boy"
"I loved seeing the Simple Stories in the Shots of Life Kit and what made it even better was how cute those pieces looked with the Jillibean Soup papers in the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit. I wanted to use the sketch this month, but I only had one photo, so I added some of the cut apart cards to the top and bottom to create a similar feel.The only stash items were the little letters in the title."

Designer Rochelle Spears
"Outdoor Fun"
"This was a fun layout to create.  I fussy cut the outside part of the wood paper to form more of a cross cut piece of wood look.  I layered papers under my photo and centered it just a tab bit from the center.  All the papers are from the Flavors of the Month Kit.  The yellow circle & red "You Stole My Heart" circle is from the Bit Size Bits paper. "  

Designer Brenda Ragsdale
"Summer Road Trip"
"Such a great kit to document the road trip my nephew took his three sons on this summer.
The colors, fun patterns and the super cute embellishments complimented the photos well of the boys starting out on the road trip and as well as two hours into the road trip (see the layout below).   To complete my layout I used a few of the die cut pieces found in the August Embellishment Add-On Kit, and twine as well as sticker alphas from my personal stash!"

"...And So The Adventure Continues"
"For this layout besides using the kit, I used the Jillibean Soup "Morels" paper from the Patterned Paper Add On Kit, a brad from the Embellishment Add On Kit as well as a few wood veneer pieces and sticker alphas from my personal stash. 

The next layout was created using the 
Echo Park "Party Time" Page Kit
included in the 
Flavors of the Month Kit
Designer Rochelle Spears
"Celebrate Always"
"This Echo Park collection was perfect for my birthday photos! This layout is a companion page to another layout I created with this page kit.  The stickers are from the Embellishment Add-On kit, the title and the white cardstock (cut from a die cut machine) is from my personal stash."

And finally, our last featured layout for the day was created using the 
Simple Stories "Sunshine and Happiness" Page Kit
included in the 
Flavors of the Month Kit
Designer Rochelle Spears
"Hello Sunshine"
"I love sunburst paper!  This paper is from the Patterned Paper Add-On kit.  I cut a small circle from the middle of the paper and used the flower side as part of my layout.  I layered my papers, doily (from personal stash) and photo in the center of the burst, which was perfect!"    

Here's a look at the August Kits used to create today's featured layouts:
Flavors of the Month Kit 
(Includes (4) different Page Kits)

Patterned Paper Add On Kit:
 Embellishment Add On Kit

Interested in the August Add On Kits?
Watch this video by TSR Videographer, TinaGale:

Please make sure you subscribe to the TSR YouTube Channel here -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteQbV4yCkly_lBE-dWDr3A 

is currently accepting new subscriptions,
Subscription information can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment