Monday, March 21, 2016

Project Life Kit Reveal ~ Meet Designer Cassie Wiscarson!

Hello! 
Are you a Project Lifer, Pocket Pager, Etc?
If so, you may be interested in this kit: 
THE SCRAPROOM'S 
The ScrapRoom releases a Project Life kit every other month.
 Please visit The ScrapRoom's Website for details on the kit content. 

Meet our Project Life Designer:
Cassie Wiscarson
Here's a little about Cassie:
"I am a stay at home mother to my 8 year old daughter and have been scrapbooking for around 12 years now. My favorite part about scrapbooking is being able to show my creative side by working with a wide variety of products. I have had the pleasure of working on a few design teams and I love being able to share ideas with the others on the team and learn new techniques from other scrapbookers. I use my layouts to share the memories of my family and enjoy being able to tell our story with paper, pictures, embellishments and journaling. At the beginning this was just a hobby, but over the years it has become a passion that I am able to share with my daughter and loving husband. I take great pride in my work and love to share my style with fellow scrappers!"

Here's the awesome pages that Cassie created using the 
" Best Day Ever"
"I loved the mix of the My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous cards with a few from Simple Stories Carpe Diem line. The enamel dots and shapes from My Mind's Eye add the perfect little touch. I loved the banner stickers that came on the Photo Play Like a Girl sticker sheet. The washi sheets and clips from Simple Stories Life in Color along with the Label stickers from the Carpe Diem line add the perfect finishing touches."

"Good Stuff"
"I have so many pictures of my dog sleeping that I had a hard time narrowing it down to these seven. I combined two 4x6 journal cards and two 4x4 journal cards to create my own custom journal and title cards for this page. The cards are all from Simple Stories Life In Color Collection. I used some of the banner shapes from the Photo Play Like a Girl sticker sheet. The washi strip is from a Washi sheet from the Life In Color collection by Simple Stories. I added some label stickers from Simple Stories Carpe Diem along with some enamel shapes from My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous line. As a final touch I added the wood heart from my stash."

More spreads from the March/April kit coming soon from our Project Life Deisgner! :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment