Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Doubleshot Inspiration #2

Now that you have seen the Doubleshot kit you know it contains (2) page kits!  Yesterday we shared inspiration from the Doodlebug Pot of Gold page kit and today, we are sharing inspiration from the
My Mind's Eye "Hello Gorgeous" page kit:
(contain per kit varies)

Here's a couple of layouts created using the My Mind's Eye page kit:
"Sisters"
Designer: Brenda
 Brenda said this about her layout:
 I haven't created a page using MME in awhile and it was great to create a page with this awesome kit. The colors and patterns were perfect for these photos of my girls (my daughter in law and her sister). To complete my layout, my title work was created with alphas from the November Embellishment 2015 Kit, and the gold chipboard heart and You & Me embellishment are from the February 2016 Embellishment Kit. The twine is from my personal stash.

"Enjoy Fun Friends" 
Designer: Rochelle
Rochelle shares this about her layout:
"Oh I really enjoyed this page kit!!! I love the white flowers because it allowed me to create any color flowers I wanted to! As you can see, I even stamped on one flower and love how it came out! smile emoticon I added some doilies, twine and title from my personal stash and used my Cameo to cut a deco backgound piece to layer under my photo."

Here's the Doubleshot again:
If you are interested in subscribing to the  Double shot kit,
Please visit the website here:

No comments:

Post a Comment