Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Project Life Inspiration: Filler Card Title

Hi everyone. Today, I wanted to share a super easy yet bold idea for your Project Life pages. When I was putting together this page of my sons in their matching Easter ties, I just kept coming back to the idea that I wanted to use a lot of pink to match the boys' ties. Lucky for me, one of the Basic Grey papers in the Flavors of the Month kit is all pink. And another sheet of paper was blue and green, which matches the shirts and bushes in my pictures. An idea was born.


I decided to create a title on the filler cards right in the middle of the page. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the white letters spelling Easter.  


This bowtie image allowed me to create striped tie like my youngest's. To really give the page some pop, I used black accents. A polka dot brad and black foam word from the Simple Stories I Am Flavor of the Month kit.


I really love how bold and graphic this page is. And yet, I think it still focuses on my sons' ties.  I hope you like this idea and give it a try sometime. Here is another layout using the same style.



No comments:

Post a Comment