Monday, February 11, 2013

White Pen Magic with Jenny

Hello everyone!

One of my most favorite things to do on a layout is to create a little detail work with a pen!  A good, white gel pen makes all the difference in the world.  You can doodle dots with the white pen like I did on this layout:

Or, outline title letters like I did here:

Or, simply add a white outline around patterned papers like I did with this month's Pebbles "Family Ties" collection:

I get asked all the time what white gel pen I use on my pages.  In fact, Tammy emailed me not too long ago to ask the same question.  And now, she offers this pen in the TSR Store!!  My secret weapon?
The Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen.  I have tried a lot of white pens in the past, but this one is hands-down the best!  It's great for journaling, too.  The ink goes on smoothly and boldly.  And, at only $3.49, it's a steal!  It's totally worth the money, and it lasts for quite a while.  Once you try this pen, you'll be hooked. ;)

Be sure and check out the TSR Store to purchase this pen and other must-have scrapbooking staples.  Tammy does such a great job at listening to what her customers recommend and need, and she offers such a great selection!  I know you'll love using this pen as much as I do. :)

- Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment