Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Sketch Challenge and a WINNER!!

Hello ladies!!! It's time for our monthly........
Super fun, huh? Well let's get right to it! Here is a look at this month's sketch...

March Sketch by Frances

And here is a bit of inspiration brought to you by our super Design Team...

And There Off...by Jenny

All Smiles by Frances

You Silly Boys by Aphra

Enjoy by Melanie
Wowee!! I just LOVE seeing everyone's interpretations in one place! Now we want to see your take on our March Sketch. You have until Saturday, March 31st to leave a comment via our Mr. Linky set up at the bottom of this post. Your name will then be entered into our random drawing to win a $10 gift certificate to our TSR Store! Whoot! Whoot! Now get after it!

Ok, almost finished. First, I would like to thank EVERYONE for participating in the February Sketch Challenge...hope you enjoyed it! The winner of our February Sketch Challenge is...

Me-Ma Kim!!!!
BIG congrats Kim!! (How cute is it that she calls herself Me-Ma Kim...precious!)

Please email Tammy at admin@scrap-room.com with your real name, email address, and the name of the contest you won. She will, in turn, email your gift certificate to you.
Congrats again, and thanks again everyone for playing along with us this month!

9 comments:

  1. WOW!! THANKS SO MUCH! LOVE the March sketch, can't wait to play along! I'm Me-Ma to my grandkids, and there are SOOO many Kim's out there, I had to have a Memorable name! LOL! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kim! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added my link, "Pumpkin Faces"
    http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/03/pumpkin-faces.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun sketch! I changed it up to fit my pics, but I really enjoyed seeing your DT's takes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great sketch! I hope I am on time, at least it is still 31st March here in Finland :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch, this is a keeper. Thanks for the challenge. I loved seeing the different takes on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! I got one done!! Thanks for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete