Monday, March 19, 2012

DT Inspiration: MME Stamp!

Isn't the March kit fantastic??? I loved the MME Miss Caroline line and wanted to use it all up and I needed 2 extra cards this month...so it was perfect!

My kit came with a yellow felt border strip and I wasn't quite sure how to use it. Then I thought I could stamp directly on it...yay it worked! I used Versafine ink and it didn't smear at all! I used this felt strip on both cards.

For my first card, I used the sketch from MME's blog so it came together quickly! This card is for my Grandpa who turning 80 in a week! (Happy Birthday Grandpa!)





The other card was for my brother-in-law. I realized I should have used a plain circle punch instead of the scallop one so it would be more "manly" :). Oh well, I'm sure he appreciated it and it is probably just me thinking this. I stamped the card stock with the number stamp from this month's stamp add-on to create the background.


Enabler alert: You seriously need this stamp! I loved the number stamp and the texture dots stamp!




If you have a few pieces left over of your kit...cards are a great way to kill that kit!



Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment