Thursday, April 1, 2010

Welcome April's Guest Designer, Melanie Call!

What a fun honor it is for me to introduce you all to our fabulous Guest Designer for April, Melanie Call. I was blown away by Melanie's beautiful layouts using our April kits. They just inspired me to want to dig into the kits and create some beautiful spring layouts for my scrapbooks as well. Melanie has been a ScrapRoom member for awhile now, and you can find more of her inspiring layouts in our member gallery under her username, mommyc. Please join me in welcoming Melanie to our April team.

A bit about me:
I married my high school sweetie over 11 years ago...it was the classic high school love story. I was leaving dance class, he was on his way to art class, we walked passed each other, I smiled, he said hi, and the rest is history. We have the most adorable and funny two little boys...I'm not biased at all :). I work part time as a pharmacist...I loved chemistry in college...didn’t everyone??? For fun, I like watching warm and fuzzy chick flicks, quilting, taking photos of my boys, and scrapbooking of course! Thank you for the great opportunity to guest design for TSR this month!

And, just in case you missed it in our Idea Gallery this month, I'm adding the rest of Melanie's April layouts here (you've already seen two during Sneak Peek Week) - a bit of inspiring eye-candy to get your inspirational juices flowing!








And finally, Congratulations to Renee! You are the winner of our $10.00 Gift Certificate for guessing this month's Guest Designer correctly! If you will e-mail at admin@scrap-room.com with your real life name, I'll get your prize ready. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Melanie,I have boys so your layouts really appeal to me.
    love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these layouts are absolutely gorgeous! I can't even decide on which one I like the most! :)

    ReplyDelete